Grayson Hobby, a hobby shop has announced E-flite Inverza 280 Basic BNF electric airplane at its website.
The Inverza 280 Basic BNF is a collaborative original design by RC aerobatic world champion Quique Somenzini, full-scale aerobatic aircraft craftsman Kevin Kimball and aviation artist Mirco Pecorari. Its distinctive mix of performance, grace and potency offers amazing aerobatic performance for 3D, precision or scale flight, sized for you to enjoy at a convenient park or small field. Everything about its design, from its fit and finish to its outline, reflects exceptional attention to the needs of performance minded pilots. Its exceptional design reflects what experience has been missing from the world of aerobatics.
Features of Inverza 280 Basic are as follows:
1. Minimal assembly and setup required,
2. Hollow-molded foam construction with carbon fiber reinforcement,
3. High-speed digital servos and Spektrum Nanolite receiver installed,
4. High-power BL280, 1800kV outrunner power system installed,
5. High-performance custom propeller and matching spinner, and much more.
Customers can purchase it at $169.99 from their online hobby shop. Grayson Hobby brings advanced, improved, and innovative hobby products to market. They provide high value products at the lowest prices. For more details about RC products, electric airplanes, or (radio controlled toys, cars, RC boats, and RC helicopters), product features and specifications, shipping, etc., please visit its website: http://www.graysonhobby.com/catalog/.