Grayson Hobby, a hobby store has announced electric racing plane, “Razzor” at its website.
The Razzor is the latest in the Multiplex line of compact, electric racing plane whose modern looks and demanding agility command the skies. Built with Elapor foam and carbon-reinforced wings and tail, this lightweight aircraft maintains robust, structural strength while zipping through the clouds with incredible precision and maneuverability.
Its large fuselage hatch allows handy access for easy maintenance while the removable wing provides compact transportability. Equipped with a high-performance brushless motor and efficient speed control, the Razzor is an ideal racing air machine.
1. Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour.
2. Experience Level: Intermediate.
3. Flaps: No.
4. Flying Weight: 10.6 oz (300 g).
5. Fuel Type: Electric.
6. Is Assembly Required: Yes.
7. Overall Length: 23.4 in (594mm).
8. Plane Type: Sport Planes.
9. Power Plant Size: 180-280 Electric.
10. Recommended Environment: Outdoor.
11. Retracts: No.
12. Wing Area: 141 sq. in. (9.1 sq. dm.).
13. Wing Loading: 10.8 oz/sq ft (33.0 g/sq dm).
14. Wingspan: 24.4 in (620mm).
You can purchase it at $174.99 from their online store. Grayson Hobby brings high quality, advanced, improved, and innovative hobby products to market. They provide high value products at the lowest prices. For more details about RC products (radio controlled toys, cars, RC engines, RC boats, and RC helicopters), product specifications, shipping, etc., please visit its website: http://www.graysonhobby.com/catalog/.