Mind it- its smoking fast! From Pearl Harbor through 1942 the F4F Wildcat was the only U.S. fighter in the Pacific theater capable of thwarting the advances of Japan’s naval air forces. Can you feel the heat and beat? And though it was slower and less maneuverable than the vaunted Zero, its heavier armor, self-sealing fuel tanks and rugged airframe could often help a skilled pilot overcome this performance gap and live to fight another day. Can drill your heart and faith, Isn’t it? Its architecture is for some, there is boost in its speed when it turns, in fact, new levels of height all the time and everything that can make future flights feel more alive than ever before!
Its flight performance is equally impressive thanks to the full 4-channel control and ample power provided by its 480 brushless motor and the included 3S 1300mAh Li-Po battery. We might get some very good predictions about what is going to come next after F4F Wildcat BNF.
But, I think, we might not have to wait for the next series for something pretty amazing concept. It is a nice one with its own set of abilities, like:
1. Ready to fly in minutes with full 4-channel control – throttle, aileron, elevator and rudder
2. 3S 11.1V 1300mAh Li-Po battery and balancing charger included
3. Spektrum™ AR500 DSM2™ 5-channel sport receiver installed
4. Powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner motor installed
5. Dual aileron servos for precise control
6. Durable and lightweight Z-Foam™ construction
7. Two-piece plug-in wing
8. Battery compartment accommodates most 1800-2100mAh Li-Po packs (sold separately)
9. Scale details include realistic paint scheme, molded panel lines, simulated retractable landing gear and hand-painted pilot figure
10. Only requires a full range DSM2 aircraft transmitter (sold separately)
I found this stuff on grayson hobby; you can also join the club- It’s fashioned to assault!