Grayson Hobby, a hobby store has announced mSR X BNF Basic Helicopter at $99.99 only at its websites.
The Blade® mSR X heli is the world’s first fixed-pitch ultra micro heli with advanced AS3X® flybarless stabilization. The core of AS3X technology is a sophisticated, 3-axis digital sensor that stabilizes the rotor head and functions as a heading hold gyro. This, along with its powerful motors and high-precision cyclic servos, gives the mSR X heli a sense of stability and responsiveness no other fixed-pitch heli its size can match.
Key Features of mSR X BNF helicopter Basic:
1. AS3X® Digital Flybarless System
2. 4-in-1 DSM® receiver/ESCs/servos/AS3X sensor unit
3. Coreless main and tail motors
4. High-performance rotor blade design
5. Carbon fiber main shaft
6. Carbon fiber tail boom
7. Reinforced tail motor cage
8. Semi-transparent chrome windshield
9. Requires a DSM2®/DSMX® transmitter, 1S 3.7V 150mAh 25C Li-Po flight battery and charger (all sold separately)
For more information about Grayson Hobby, its RC products (radio controlled toys, tanks, cars, trucks, airplanes, helicopters), product specifications, free shipping, etc., please visit its website: http://www.graysonhobby.com/.