SR UH-1 Huey Gunship RTF helicopter is a well known next generation of helicopter, in practical terms, you can browse its specifications from any hobby product store. For this article, I would be telling you about why you should prefer: SR UH-1 Huey Gunship RTF helicopter.
The Huey was the first turbine powered helicopter to enter production for the US Military and is most famously know for its service in the Vietnam War. This scale licensed Huey body is based on that famous helicopter and combined with the SR flight characteristics, is a great combination of scale and performance for a Ready to Fly.
This SR Huey is based on the popular SR RTF helicopter and is designed for intermediate to advanced pilots. It comes out of the box programmed to provide a softer climb, pitch and roll response around the center of stick movement. This, combined with the tough, two-piece main frame and lower head speed, makes the Blade SR more forgiving and easier to master than most conventional CP helicopter. Plus, it’s big enough to fly outdoors even if there’s a little wind.
1. Scale UH-1 Huey Gunship Helicopter body gives that scale look in an RTF platform
2. Uses the proven Blade SR platform so that you have a known and reliable set up
3. Complete with the 6-channel HP6DSM 2.4GHz transmitter
4. Factory assembled and test flown allows for out of box flying experience
5. Direct drive tail motor power system for improved power and response
So, I think you will have super experience through SR UH-1 Huey Gunship RTF helicopter and I hope that I cleared your confusions about key features, for its specifications visit: grayson hobby. However, rest is yours to decide, after all its hobby!